The “Winterschool Mechatronics Lienz” will take place at the Campus Technik Lienz in Lienz/Austria from February 11-15, 2019.
It provides an opportunity to young researchers in mechatronics and related fields to get acquainted with modern tools and techniques and practice them in concrete problems coming from local industries. This first installment of the Winterschool Mechatronics Lienz is dedicated to “Multibody Systems, Robotics and Control”. Presenters
- Tobias Bruckmann (Universität Duisburg-Essen)
- Johannes Gerstmayr (Universität Innsbruck)
- Manfred Husty (Universität Innsbruck)
- Frank Woittennek (UMIT – Private University for Health Sciences, Medical Informatics and Technology)
Topics and Program
- Parallel and Cable Robots
- Simulation of Multibody Systems
- Robot Control
- In the mornings, participants have the chance to enjoy high-level lectures by renowned experts in their respective fields. In the afternoons, participants will work on a related practical project. The project topics are collected in collaboration with local industry with the aim of providing manageable but interesting problems of practical relevance. Project work is carried out in small groups and guided by experienced researchers.
Participation Students who are currently enrolled in a doctorate program in engineering sciences or a related field are cordially invited to attend the winterschool. Participation for those students is free of charge. Please note that travel or accommodation costs cannot be covered by the winterschool organizers. Venue The winterschool will take place at the Campus Technik Lienz, a university campus run jointly by UMIT and the University of Innsbruck. Located in the beautiful landscape of the Eastern Alps, it offers all usual facilities of a modern university site and municipal village. Contact and Registration General inquiries: Hans-Peter Schröcker University of Innsbruck Phone: +43 512 507 61202 E-mail: email@example.com Registration requests and travel advice: Julia Außersteiner Campus Technik Lienz Phone: +43 512 507 37181 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org